Tuesday, September 9
***Picture coming soon***
I promised I'd actually get some photos of Ian. Not always easy to do. I get a lot of goofy looks from him when I bring out the camera. At least he doesn't run and hide like Alaina often does!
Here he is practicing his euphonium. We are so proud of how well he's doing with just one year of practicing. And super proud of the fact that he made symphonic band this year.
I promised I'd actually get some photos of Ian. Not always easy to do. I get a lot of goofy looks from him when I bring out the camera. At least he doesn't run and hide like Alaina often does!
Here he is practicing his euphonium. We are so proud of how well he's doing with just one year of practicing. And super proud of the fact that he made symphonic band this year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home