Monday, September 01, 2008

Monday 09.01.08




Alaina wanted to play with Barbie and her swimming pool. Definitely something I don't let her do as often as I should. . .. that water gets everywhere! I actually bought said toys last summer when I had Alaina to myself (Andy and the other kids were at church camp) and we were in a hotel room. Tehehe, just seems like a good idea for a Holiday Inn in the middle of nowhere. She had a friend spend the night Sunday, and they were both itching to have Barbie swim. What started out as one pool ended up with them dragging all the Barbie stuff outside. Alaina was just excited I let her go outside in her pjs to play (what little it takes to make a kid happy).

I couldn't decide which photo to choose -- I think the stacked up Barbies is so funny. . . I guess it was a massive Barbie sleepover. But I can't resist photos with the kids in them.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home