Monday, September 8
***Photo coming***
Well, church bunco was at my house tonight. For the first time in probably about 4 years. Andy banned it here after I ended up with a 2 day migraine the last time we had it here. As I've had the wonderful Invisalign and gotten my life back, I thought I should be gracious enough to offer to host it when an empty month came up. Thankfully, the house was already clean due to Sunday's brownie meeting.
We always have a good time -- as those who have bunco'ed know, it's more about the talking and fellowship than it is about the simpleminded game.
Well, church bunco was at my house tonight. For the first time in probably about 4 years. Andy banned it here after I ended up with a 2 day migraine the last time we had it here. As I've had the wonderful Invisalign and gotten my life back, I thought I should be gracious enough to offer to host it when an empty month came up. Thankfully, the house was already clean due to Sunday's brownie meeting.
We always have a good time -- as those who have bunco'ed know, it's more about the talking and fellowship than it is about the simpleminded game.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home