Saturday, September 06, 2008

Saturday, September 6


Today was the start of soccer season. It was also the start of the ballet rehearsals for Nutcracker, but I'll say more about that after I get a ballerina picture up here.

Alaina is our little athlete. She almost always sets a goal for herself on how many goals she wants to score. She usually hits or exceeds her goal. Today she decided she wanted to make 2 goals. She scored 3. She played all 4 quarters (I think she kept begging "Coach Andy" . . .aka Daddy to put her back in). They are now playing 5-on-5 and only had 7 players for most of the game, so all the girls (except the one that left early) played at least half the game. Next week, hopefully our jerseys will be screenprinted and will have our Hotshots team logo on front and the OTB logo (yeah! We have a sponsor.) on the back.

BTW, the red face -- that's not sunburn. Not at all. That's just how hard she was running today. Me on the otherhand -- forgot the sunscreen and now I have sunburned arms, knees, and face. UGH

And I realize that these first 6 days, the posts about Ian are severely (completely) lacking. I'm hoping to get a couple of different pictures of him this week. He's hard to get on film nowadays!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home