Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday 10.05.06

Second soccer game of the week for Ian. Make up game against the Hammerheads. We won . . .we needed to win. The boys are getting discouraged. Well, it's a better season for the team, overall, as they didn't win a game at all last season. However, Ian . .. he came from a team that last season was in the top third of the rankings (think they placed 4th). That's not to mean he's the reason why, but it'd been a long time since he was on a team that was losing (way) more than winning. I love this picture of the boys on the bench. . . totally all about the chatting here.

Took the kids to their promised outing of Ritzy's. Even though I don't like to eat there because I think it's a little spendy (a BLT and fries -- can't just get a BLT -- is $6.50!), but the ice cream really is good! Can I say, I'm always amazed at (1) how much people will say on a cell phone out in public and (2) how much people will say about their personal lives in front of their children! By the end of our outing, I knew this woman was "hooking up" with a guy she'd met online. . .how much she missed him . . . and that she felt like they needed to pick out a dog together as they couldn't have a baby together. @@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home