Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday 10.02.06



Fair day here. We don't go to the fair, as we've already BTDT and know how expensive it is to go with 3 kids! Besides that, I've got a giraffe costume to finish! And finish I did. . . .after about 10 hours total work time (Sunday and Monday). I tried the bodysuit on a sleeping Alaina at about 3am to see if it was an okay fit, lengthwise. I see the imperfections, but Alaina sees a custom made giraffe costume . . .and LOVES it.

Ian has a soccer game. As it is fair day, several of our kids are at the fair instead of the fields. We play 10 on 11 the whole game . . against a U12 team (we're U11). Ian and Grant spend part of the game chatting with Michael, who's on the opposing team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home