Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday 10.03.06

Tuesday schedule changes . . . no soccer practice for Ian today, as we have 3 games this week (UGH!). Good thing, as it's the day to go check out Aunt Laney's new Super Target! We spent over 2.5 hours "shopping". We met up with Elaine and Isabel . . . and then ate snacks and cake, heard a guy play the violin and had balloon "sculptures" done. Ian got a sword (with a balloon belt .. . which later popped and I think people thought a gunman was let loose in the store!), Allie got a swan, Alaina got a butterfly . . .and I got the masterpiece . . . a HUGE butterfly hat. I wore it for a few minutes and a few photographs, then passed it over to my neice. I thought she needed it more than I did! tehehe

Each of the kids brought money/gift cards to go shopping. Ian got the Monster House PS2 game. Allie got a Breyer horse, the Open Season GBA game, and something else . . . .ROFL, see how quickly I forget? Alaina got a Breyer giraffe, Dora dominoes and cards, and hmmmm . . .well something else! tehehe Good grief, my memory's going. We wondered around the store and I called Terri to let her know what new scrapbook supplies were coming into Target. Several minutes later, as we're shopping for kid shower soap. . . and we discover the balloon sculpting clown is following us! He juggled . . .the kids absolutely loved it. I bribed the kids to go through the Ritzy's drive thru (I so wanted to avoid Chick-Fil-A and McD), by telling them we'd come back with their wooden ice cream coins on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home