Here it is . . .
I decided to start another blog so that I could share pictures with people for a variety of reasons. To go beyond the limit of how many photos AOL wants to attach to one email, to share photos with people who may be worried about opening attachments, etc.
This blog will be mostly pictures . .. brief captions, but no stories, "here's what's happening" or any other thing like that. Those you will still find at my regular blog {A Slice of Life}
I guess the best place to start is with me. . . a self-portrait I took about 4 months ago.
This blog will be mostly pictures . .. brief captions, but no stories, "here's what's happening" or any other thing like that. Those you will still find at my regular blog {A Slice of Life}
I guess the best place to start is with me. . . a self-portrait I took about 4 months ago.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home